Things I am doing at the moment which I am liking:
- Thinking about my garden.
- Taking great pleasure from having finally cracked how to make really beautiful piped cushions (instead of the "ok if you don't look at them too closely" cushions I have been making for most of my life).
- Reading Chris Mullins' fabulous political diaries, "A view from the foothills": intelligent, thoughtful, wonderfully indiscreet and totally compulsive.
- Eating toast.
- Driving about for work purposes.
- Procrastinating about sorting out my study.
- Moving things into my wildflower meadow, sorting out my cutting garden, planting up my pots with bulbs. Basically I need to spend about two weeks in the garden.
- Going to the hairdresser.