Making lined curtains

While Ian was away I decided it was time to make the new curtains for the cottage.   I have been putting this off for at least four months, maybe six.  First of all I couldn't find any material I liked at a price I could afford so that was a fine excuse.  Then I read a recommendation for Textile Express on Annie's blog.  Textile Express has a fab website but when I realised it was only forty minutes away in Oswestry I had to visit.  Wonderful choice, great prices; material purchased.  Then I carried on putting the job off because I was a bit daunted by the fact that two of the curtains are full length ones for doors but there is nothing like knowing you have a few days to yourself to make you feel you can get your teeth into a project. And amazingly, now it is done.  As I have been thinking of nothing else for about a week I thought I would share with you my own advice on how to make lined curtains.  I am not a supremely talented sewer but I have made loads of these over the years so if I can do it, you can too!  The secret is a combination of good preparation and not expecting too much of yourself!



First you need to work out how much fabric you need.  Measure the width of your rail or curtain pole (ignoring any exciting finials at the end).  Multiply that width by 1.5.  Each of your finished curtains will be 1.5 times the width of the pole.  Then measure the finished length of your curtain by measuring from either the top of the rail if you are using curtain rails of the Swish type or from the bottom of the pole if you are using traditional curtain poles to the place where you want your curtain to fall.  All my windows use curtain poles so these instructions are designed for curtains which hang on poles.  This is the finished length so add 10 cm for the bottom hem and 5 for the top and that will tell you how long each piece of material needs to be.
If you are using a plain material that is all you need to know in order to work out how much fabric to buy.  If you are using a pattered fabric you need to work out the repeat of the pattern so that you can ensure that when your curtains are hung the pattern on one curtain matches up with the pattern on the other.  When I first started curtain making I was quite daunted by this so the first few pairs I made used only plain material.  That was daft looking back as matching pattern repeats is not difficult.  This website here has a very good calculator for working out how much material you need including pattern repeats.  Because they give you a larger allowance for hems than I normally use you will buy rather more material if you use this calculator but no more than enough to make a couple of cushion covers with and it does make calculation very quick and easy.
So now you are ready to go shopping.  Along with your patterned material you need to buy curtain lining, curtain header tape and thread.



I normally use quite a deep header tape like this with three cords unless the window is quite small when tape with two chords would be enough.  A deep tape like this also copes well with longer curtains and heavier material.
Other things which are useful are a tape measure, plenty of pins (I like the headed kind as I don't prick myself so much) and a really good pair of cutting out scissors kept for cutting nothing but material.



The other very useful thing you can see here is a piece of your material kept for testing that your stitch length and tension are right whenever you rethread your machine or bobbin.  I always test a newly inserted bobbin by sewing a test line or two on a piece of waste cloth.  This comes from many frustrating experiences of merrily sewing away on  my finished article only to find that the stitching was puckered or wrongly tensioned.
So the shopping is the fun bit.  Make sure you buy enough thread and enough tape.  Running out of either is a real pain.  Bring it home.  Gloat over it.  Hold the material up by the window and imagine how lovely it will look.  Have a cup of tea.
Then if you are like me nothing will happen for a few weeks.  In my experience leaving your project for a few weeks or even a few months is OK.  If you find everything has been sitting upstairs for a year or so just making you feel guilty that is more of a problem!  There seems for me at any rate to be a point when the fact that something hasn't been done means it will never be done.
Then one weekend or nice clear day take it all out and get going.



Another very useful thing to have is a nice large bit of floor space to lay out the material for cutting and later for pinning.  The more you can get things totally flat the easier the job will be so it is worth moving furniture and putting up with the getting up and down to the floor and working on your hands and knees to have a totally flat area on which to work.  Lay out the material and measure your first length of curtain.  If the width of your material is within 10cm of the 1.5 times width you need for the curtain (either narrower or wider) I would use the material width and not bother to cut it down or add another piece.  Most furnishing material is 140 cm wide and that is often fine for smaller windows.
Measure again.  I don't know whether "measure twice, cut once" is a carpenter's saying or a dressmaker's one but it is hugely true.  There are lots of mistakes you can put right in making curtains, but if you cut the fabric wrong in the first place that can be a disaster.
When you have cut your first curtain, turn the material so that the right side is facing you if it is wasn't already. Find a distinctive part of the pattern and lay your uncut material on top, matching the pattern on the top piece exactly with the pattern on the bottom piece.  If the material has a clear top and bottom make sure both  pieces are the same.  You do not want birds standing on their heads.  You may hear the weary voice of experience here.  Cut your second curtain to match the length of your first. Cut two pieces of lining material to the same length minus 10 cm.  If your lining material is as wide as your curtain material, cut a strip 5cm wide off the width so that you end up lining material that is 10cm shorter and 5 cm narrower than the curtain pieces.



Along with the various things that help with this job, there are of course things that don't help:  cats for one.



Wine is another.  Even the leisurely single glass you think you can have while you get on with pinning up hems and sides is a glass too many.  I don't know why breathalyser tests can't be replaced with knitting and sewing challenges.  I think they would be far more sensitive to alcohol consumption.  You are already doing something which will go wrong if it can.  Sewing is one of the few activities where a glass of wine does not help.  You can let the cat and the wine back into the room when you decide to pack up for the evening.
Lay the fabric right side down on the floor and pin up the bottom 5cm in a nice straight line.  Fold that 5cm over again, take out the first pin and repin with a double hem.  If you forget to take the first lot of pins out and simply use some more pins to make your double hem you will end up with a line of pins hidden in the bottom of the hem which will be a total pain to get out.  Some you might never manage to extract and they will prick you and annoy you when you are blithely opening the curtain many weeks later.
Pin up the other curtain with the same double hem and place one curtain on top of the other to check that you still have two pieces of fabric the same size and that the pattern repeats still match.  It sounds nerdy to check but it is easy to fiddle about with the  pins if you got it a bit wrong.  Take the curtains away and sow the hems on the machine.  Do exactly the same with the lining material, producing a machine sewn double hem on each piece.  Bring everything back to your nice big floor space again.



Lay the curtain flat, right side uppermost.  Lay the right side of the lining material on top, matching along one side and leaving 5cm of the curtain material showing below the bottom edge of the lining material.  Sew with a 1.5cm seam.  The sharp eyed person might notice that it looks as though the side seam has already been sewn here and then unpicked.  You would be right.  After more years of sewing that I care to admit to I failed to sew the right sides together and had to take it apart and turn the lining material over.  Your machine probably comes with a small spiked tool with a plastic handle called a stitch unpicker.  It is your friend.  When you make a mistake it is almost always better to say "Drat" and unpick it than it is to try to persuade yourself that you can get away with it.  I used to think I wouldn't notice my mistakes as time went by but what I have found is that I never forget them and, worse still, I can't resist pointing them out to other people who are trying to say nice things about my work.  Make a soothing, yoga type "Ommm" noise to yourself and take it back.
Sew the lining and the curtain together down one side.  Your lining will be shorter than your curtain at both top and bottom.  Lay the material down again and pin the lining down the other side.  Because your curtain and your lining materials are different widths you will need to create a fold in the wider material so that you can line up the lining and curtain materials.  Sew down this side with a 1.5cm seam.  You will now have a tube of material, hemmed at the bottom.  Turn it inside out so that the curtain material is the right side out.  Lay it flat on the floor again, lining side uppermost, and smooth it flat so that where your curtain material shows on either side you have identical widths.  When I am adopting a counsel of perfection, I iron the curtains at this stage.
You are nearly there now.  I don't always follow my own advice but it is often a good idea to stop for the day if you have been sewing for a while.  On the "If it can go wrong, it will" basis, a whole variety of possible disasters are just waiting to happen.  Your bobbin will run out just before you reach the end of the last possible line of stitching.  You will cut the header tape too short.  You will somehow manage to sew the top of the curtain to the bottom.  Reader, I have done all of the above in my time.  Sewing late into the night increases your chances of getting it wrong almost as much as the glass of wine.  Come back to it tomorrow.



Now we get to putting on the header tape.  Lay the curtain flat again, lining side uppermost.  You will have around 5cm of curtain fabric showing above the top raw edge of the lining material.  Measure the curtain and place a line of pins, around 18cm apart to show you where the finished top edge of the curtain will be.  Fold in the top corner of the curtain fabric in a neat mitre and pin the curtain fabric along the line of the pins so that the curtain fabric overlaps the lining.  Check again that you have a curtain of the right finished length before you go any further.  Measure twice, sew once is also a good thing if you can manage it!
Lay the curtain header tape along the top edge of the curtain overhanging the curtain sides by about 10 cm on either side.  You are going to tie the chords together at one end, having pulled them out of around the 10 cm of tape.  I find it easier to tie the middle chord to an outside one and then both of these to the remaining chord.  When you have done that, fold the tape so that the tied chords are covered by the header tape and begin to pin the tape along the top edge of the curtain.  When you get to the other end, pull out the loose chords so that they line up with the edge of the curtain and fold the remaining tape under as you did at the beginning.  Take it to the machine and sew the line along the top of the curtain, taking the pins out as you go. Return to the end with the hidden tied chords and sew up and down the end of the tape so that the chords are secured by the line of sewing.  Leave the end with the pulled out chords open.  You won't need to pin the bottom edge of the header tape to sew it but it is a good idea to start at the same end you started with for the top edge.  You get a neater, straighter attachment by doing this than you do if you sew across one way, down the tied end and along the other edge in the other direction.
When you attach the header tape to the second curtain, make sure that you have your tied ends and your loose chords at the opposite ends to those you used on the first curtain.  This means that when you hang your curtains and pull up the chords the pulled up chords sit at each side of the curtain, at the edge by the window frame, not in the centre of the window.
You are done.  Iron the curtains on the lining side.



If you can't hang them straight away keep them smooth with the lining side out in case of flying coffee and cat hairs.  I can't show you them hanging right now as we still have visitors in the cottage but I have two pairs of shorter curtains and two floor length ones made and ready to go.  This gives you an idea of a finished short curtain, laid out on the bed.





Congratulate yourself.  Marvel at the money you have saved.  Allow yourself that glass of wine.  Start to plan your next project











So here they are! It worked! It worked!

Comments

  1. I agree with you about alcohol, cats and late night sewing all not helping as I've done nearly everything you mentioned as possibly going wrong too at some point when sewing curtains! They are lovely curtains - well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I am not the only one who experiences these things!

      Delete
  2. Your curtains look lovely, such beautiful material. You definitely earned that glass of wine! I have a waiting list of curtains to make so this was a very useful post, thank you. And thanks for the links too - Textile Express is a great find. I've been looking for red gingham oilcloth and they've got it - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Textile Express is a really good place. They send out samples as well so they are definitely on my list of great finds!

      Delete
  3. I've bought lots of material in the past to make curtains, and have even started them. Somehow, I have never finished! I think that part of the problem is that I have old Singer hand machine. It is great for some things, but curtains are a bit much. Most of the material went to Karen a few weeks ago when I sorted out my airing cupboard.

    I'm sure Henry enjoyed helping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think curtains definitely need a electric machine Jane! You should invest in one.

      Delete
  4. I didn't read all of your helpful instructions, although I already have the cat and the bottle of wine. I'll save them for the day that I get the sewing machine fixed, take out the roll of fabric that is propped in a corner of my closet and embark on my bedroom curtain project. Thanks for your help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well if you have the cat and the bottle of wine you are halfway there!

      Delete
  5. I made curtains (floor length and lined) for various rooms about ten years ago and to my shame, the ones in my daughter's bedroom are still only pinned or tacked at the bottom. Sewing curtains is exhausting. I also found it quite difficult to sew the fabric to the lining while still allowing everything to fall nicely. It is an exact science that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Full length ones are quite a challenge but shorter ones are not too bad. I too have had curtains which have remained pinned up for years, possibly for generations!

      Delete
  6. Great informative post and I loved the cat and wine humor too. I really like the pattern you chose for your drapes/curtains and look forward to seeing them in the cottage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to hang them in the holiday cottage this weekend Lynne so shall facebook some pictures!

      Delete
  7. Lovely looking material. I enjoy making and altering curtains. The only extra thing I do that might be useful to nervous/novice makers is make a chart which lists each step and measurement, and can be ticked off as you go along. Helpful if you can't finish in one go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a great idea about the chart of things to do. I tend to end up with lots of little notes all over the place but love the chart alternative. I shall adopt it, thank you!

      Delete
  8. You tell a great story and you're so funny! and you're right, making them yourself saves a lot of $$.. I made ours too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You also get just what you want if you make them yourself. I can never find ready made curtains that I like and buying beautiful fabric and getting someone else to make them is really quite expensive.

      Delete
  9. The only time I ever put my back out was making curtains. It can be dangerous! People wanted to know how I'd done it.. wielding a chain saw or falling out of a tree? No. Over-stretching whilst working on a large piece of fabric on the floor.

    Those little unpicker things really are invaluable aren't they? I love your choice of fabric too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is amazing how many ways there are to put your back out!

      Delete
    2. Ouch - that can be very painful. I once walked across a huge piece of fabric on the floor, it moved and my front leg went far too far away from the rest of my body. Pulled a groin muscle that took weeks to mend. V embarrassing.

      Delete
  10. I'm in the process of making very long curtains for my main living space. I have just recently moved to a much older Victorian-style home, with 14 foot ceilings. Each room has 5 extra tall windows. I solved my fabric dilemma with buying king size bed sheets. I split each flat sheet in half, using the larger hem of the bed sheet as the hem for the bottom of the curtain. Fortunately, I also have the space to work off the floor. Thank you for writing this post with lots of valuable information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a clever idea with the sheets! 14 foot ceiling are quite a challenge too although the rooms must be wonderful.

      Delete
  11. This is such a practical post, it covers everything :-) and is an enjoyable read too. I like making curtains, but as you point out it is definitely a task for a few days completely by yourself.

    The fabric is lovely, so fresh! I hope you show us a photo of the new curtains hanging in the cottage.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have hung the curtains today so will do some photos later when the family have gone.

      Delete
  12. Your curtains look lovely and your terrific post explains it all very well. I loved the advice about the cat and the wine; spending time with both afterwards is definitely the reward.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I do keep wondering if I have missed something obvious out. Hope not!

      Delete
  13. I'm going to bookmark this post for when I need it later in the year. I've always been terrified of lined ones and consequently have a few useless pairs of light spilling, heat transferring curtains that need replacing. I'm inspired....thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do hope it helps! It is truly not a difficult job if you take your time and avoid cats and wine!

      Delete
  14. Or you can go to IKEA as I have just done. Mind you I am hopeless when it come to home decor and J no longer has the energy. But seeing your beautifully easy to follow instruction guide makes me think that even I could get out a sewing machine if ever I had a clear space, though I am not sure I would do it with relish and certainly wouldn't think it worthwhile to unpick mistakes. One and a half times the width, I am saying to myself. Ahhh! So that is why the IKEA curtain looks so wrong it is only one width and so looks tight and stretched and also the pole looks too long. The curtains we have now came from my mother's Kensington flat and date from the late 1950s. They are real Miss Haversham curtains of extremely solid and expensive material, now faded in parts and stained in others and always about two feet too long. But I always felt it would be sacrilege to cut them just in case we ever moved to a house with Kensington tall windows. Sometimes I think caves really are best, simplest anyway. But thanks, thanks for this Really Useful blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad just occasionally to be a Really Useful person!

      Delete
  15. How funny... It's is exactly the post I would have written about making curtains too!! Good advice about the wine, even a few sips will jeopardise the curtains! I also find it very difficult to find reasonably-priced fabric since the demise of Fabric Warehouse so the link is very useful too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have no idea how timely this is - I currently have an enormous length of material plus lining waiting for me to turn them into lined curtains for our lounge. You give admirably straightforward instructions complete with observations (not sowing late into the night, drinking alcohol, checking they are still the right length etc) that make me feel you have been spying on me, though it has been years since I made any curtains. But I remember... Particularly the unpicking... Next time it rains I will begin. Thank you for giving me a sense of confidence, no idea why, but you have despite the long gap in which I did no sowing at all. And despite the familiarity I still feel I have with the unpicking thingy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used the unpicking thingy even when making these. Use it with pride I say!

      Delete
  17. I love the fabric. Can we see them hanging up please. The wine and cat sounds like a well earned treat too. Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have put some photos up at the end now of the finished product!

      Delete
  18. Fabulous! My husband is the sewing machine wizard around here. I prefer to sit with my glass of wine and my cats and watch someone else sew... 8-) I do enjoy my crochet projects, but they don't involve thread that won't stay the right tension or needles that bend and break, or fabric that gets crookeder and crookeder as it goes. Kudos to you and your prodigious talent... and I love the fabric you chose! Looking forward to photos of the curtains "in situ"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband can sew too but I am the curtain queen!

      Delete
  19. Thank you so much for your tutorial I have never had the confidence to make lined curtains they have always scared me - I think I might have a go x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be so pleased to feel that reading this had helped someone have the confidence to have a go. Do try! It is a very satisfying thing to do.

      Delete
  20. These are very lovely curtains.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Isabelle. I am really pleased with them.

      Delete
  21. The curtains are beautiful, and they wouldn't have been quite so lovely without the feline help, I'm absolutely certain. (They're 'helpful' when knitting too, providing you have two cats - one to play catch and hang off each of your needles, then you're equally balanced...)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have been putting off making our living room curtains for about two years, despite having the fabric the whole time! This morning I had a stern word with myself and have started cutting and ironing. I've read many tutorials online and in books but yours is so simple and clearly-explained that I'm feeling really confident and actually (gasp!) looking forward to cracking on with them. Thank you so much! Yours look absolutely lovely.

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely curtains! As an advocate of window treatments, I could only wish I have a sewing machine talent like yours. But I don't so, as much as your tips are helpful, people like me will have to be fine with purchasing treatments to beautify our window. =)
    → Roxie @ WindowTreatmentsPhiladelphia.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Elizabeth I found your post via google and now using it make my first proper lined curtains. Please can you answer a technical questions? Sometimes in your post you say to sew, and sometimes you say sew on the machine. Should they all be done on the machine or should sewing be done by hand unless specified? Also you advice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear,it is ages since I looked at this post and I am sure your curtains are long since made (beautiful too I hope). Just in case anyone else wants to know,all the sewing is done on the machine.

      Delete
  26. can you tell me how you attached the rings to your curtains...I want to renew the curtains in my dining room and bedroom but am not sure how you go about attaching the rings as both currently have tabs....thanks

    ReplyDelete
  27. you have a lot of interesting ideas and i love your pretty tastes always, my blog at Curtain designs

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you so much for this. I have just made my first ever curtains (for a huge bay window in the bedroom!) and these instructions meant I did them with no errors- unheard of for me and my sewing machine. No cats or wine involved!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Dear Elizabeth.
    Thank you for writing this very enjoyable and most useful post. I discovered it as I am making curtains for my Shepherd's Hut in Cornwall (if you're interested in a peek, see www.hideawayhuts.co.uk !). I went to bed when you told me to and am very glad I did! Planning to become a regular follower of your blog.
    You're style is just lovely to read.
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  30. From the time I optimistically bought my wife a sewing machine (40+ yrs ago) I have had to be the seamstress in the family !! I made curtains back then, but now have to re-learn. I like your instructions and they give me confidence for starting tomorrow.

    I find the size daunting. They are each 2.4m wide and 2.6m high. I worry that, with such width and height, the linings and the curtain main material may choose to become independent - with the lining 'holding up' or 'dragging down' the curtain material. I seem to remember that stitching can cause this pulling due to the different thickness and weight of material.

    To be honest, I shall be v glad when I have actually made them as the prospect is daunting.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am awful at sewing. Fact. I'd love to make my own curtains (we can't get ready made as we have wide bay windows too big for normal curtains) but I know my limits he he. We've been quoted £460 for made to measure but thats too pricey. Anyone know any reasonably priced person who could make us some curtains? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Very nice post, impressive. its quite different from other posts. Thanks for sharing.
    Shopclues coupon

    ReplyDelete
  33. Curtains are the most important thing to boost home value and beauty. Order Custom Made Curtains according to your home decor theme and gives your home stylish and trendy look.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Can you help I'm having problem where my header tape has stretched and my curtains look offal, I'm having to take then down and pull the stretched cord through by hand using tweesers, is there an easier way to fix stretched tape or do I need to just persevere. Many thanks dawn

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thank you so much for brilliantly clear instructions. I'm a novice and I have made 3 pairs of curtains using your blog: - long, lined curtains; short bedroom curtains and altered a pair of cheap, shop bought curtains. I used Ikea fabrics and I think the results look really good. I'm very proud of myself and I think you are wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Making Lined Curtains: Cut the fabric to the required size for each curtain. Cut the lining 4" (10 cms) narrower and 3" (7.5 cms) shorter than the fabric. Turn up a double 2" (5 cms) hem at the bottom edge of the lining and stitch. Turn up a double 3" (7.5 cms) hem at the bottom edge of the fabric and pin.
    ผลบอลเมื่อคืน

    ReplyDelete
  37. Those are really good tips about working late and using test pieces for checking stitches. I too have learnt the hard way. Unfortunately the biggest space I have for cutting is the living room floor. Where I dither and worry about making the first cut (I measure and check several times as paranoid about ruining the fabric before I've started!!!) our dogs would be barking to come in, so the only place is on the mattress! I have to use a measuring stick to line the pattern up for marking and cutting as it sticks to the mattress and I have to manipulate it. For that reason I found it easier to have patterned material. I cut everything out yesterday and hopefully(!!) sewing up today. Window is 7' x 7' so wish me luck!! I'll probably leave hemming the curtain until the end as, knowing me, I'll put the header slightly in the wrong place and they'll end up being too long or too short! I loved reading your blog and your curtains look stunning. Thanks for all your tips - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hello, I was researching the web and I came across your own blog. Keep in the great work. this

    ReplyDelete
  39. Not sure how I missed seeing this post. I've made curtains for our several houses over the decades, more recently creating lined ones. My method is very similar to yours, although the header tape with pull cords is unfamiliar.
    I agree that while measuring and cutting curtain fabric seems very straight forward and the stitching is all on straight flat pieces, there is definitely potential for something to go wrong.
    On the last batch made I was reluctant to work on the floor with a gang of helpful felines, so pushed several tables together to support the weight and length of the fabric.
    Once the curtains are finished and hanging at the windows there is a real sense of accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thank you for making this astounding article, informative and knowledgeable!! We have so much to learn from this. Anyway, If you are interested and looking for
    "curtain fabrication services
    singapore"
    you may visit our website. You can also check our available services to offer. Thank you and More power!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Your work is very engaging! Amazing piece and is worth reading and sharing. Hoping for more of this kind of work of yours author. Meanwhile. If you are interested and looking for curtain fabrication services Feel free to check and visit our site and look for our affordable items with a very nice quality. Thank you and Godbless!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Your work is very engaging! Amazing piece and is worth reading and sharing. Hoping for more of this kind of work of yours author. Meanwhile. If you are interested and looking for curtain fabrication services Feel free to check and visit our site and look for our affordable items with a very nice quality. Thank you and Godbless!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Your work is very engaging! Amazing piece and is worth reading and sharing. Hoping for more of this kind of work of yours author. Meanwhile. If you are interested and looking for curtains and fabrication service SingaporeFeel free to check and visit our site and look for our affordable items with a very nice quality. Thank you and Godbless!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Pinch pleat curtains

    to get more - https://www.spiffyspools.com/pages/curtain-headings-style-guide

    Buy custom pinch pleat curtains and grommet curtains at Spiffy Spools. Read our drapery headings styles guide to choose the right look for your decor.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Good work, Well detailed and explained by the author. Hoping that it will inspire more readers. Thank you for sharing this author. Randomly, curtain fabrication services our company offers service at a very affordable price, feel free to visit our website if you are interested. Thank you and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Good work, Well detailed and explained by the author. Hoping that it will inspire more readers. Thank you for sharing this author. Randomly, curtains and fabrication service Singapore our company offers service at a very affordable price, feel free to visit our website if you are interested. Thank you and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Your work is very engaging! Amazing piece and is worth reading and sharing. Hoping for more of this kind of work of yours author. Meanwhile. If you are interested and looking for blinds fabrication services SingaporeFeel free to check and visit our site and look for our affordable items with a very nice quality. Thank you and Godbless!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Nice article. Highly recommended. The thoughts are clear and well explained. Thankyou for sharing your work, truly worth reading. On the other hand, if you’re interested in , curtain fabrication services, feel free to visit our website. Thankyou and Godbless!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Nice article. Highly recommended. The thoughts are clear and well explained. Thankyou for sharing your work, truly worth reading. On the other hand, if you’re interested in , curtain fabrication services, feel free to visit our website. Thankyou and Godbless!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Nice article. Highly recommended. The thoughts are clear and well explained. Thankyou for sharing your work, truly worth reading. On the other hand, if you’re interested in , curtain fabrication, feel free to visit our website. Thankyou and Godbless!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Good work, Well detailed and explained by the author. Hoping that it will inspire more readers. Thank you for sharing this author. Randomly, Curtain Singapore our company offers service at a very affordable price, feel free to visit our website if you are interested. Thank you and Godbless!

    ReplyDelete
  52. You Have Impeccable Manners of writings. When you feel gutted to someone or anything, Just continue your work be proud of yourself, because your an inspiration for me, Thank you for being you. Did you visit Curtain Singapore you should try it!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Noble writings! Have you encountered kerfuffle in your work? Because I think you have lots of thoughts that maybe so confusing to others. If you have time to check curtain fabrication services singapore
    just try to have it.

    ReplyDelete
  54. You Have Impeccable Manners of writings. When you feel gutted to someone or anything, Just continue your work be proud of yourself, because your an inspiration for me, Thank you for being you. Did you visit curtain fabrication services you should try it!

    ReplyDelete
  55. You Have Impeccable Manners of writings. When you feel gutted to someone or anything, Just continue your work be proud of yourself, because your an inspiration for me, Thank you for being you. Did you visit curtain fabrication you should try it!

    ReplyDelete
  56. You Have Impeccable Manners of writings. When you feel gutted to someone or anything, Just continue your work be proud of yourself, because your an inspiration for me, Thank you for being you. Did you visit curtains and fabrication service Singapore you should try it!

    ReplyDelete
  57. You Have Impeccable Manners of writings. When you feel gutted to someone or anything, Just continue your work be proud of yourself, because your an inspiration for me, Thank you for being you. Did you visit curtains and fabrication service Singapore you should try it!

    ReplyDelete
  58. It seems like you're not afraid to be yourself which is the most incredible time for an individual which I also like, so you've done it nicely! That’s why I’m thinking if you are also like curtain and blinds Singapore?

    ReplyDelete
  59. You Have Impeccable Manners of writings. When you feel gutted to someone or anything, Just continue your work be proud of yourself, because your an inspiration for me, Thank you for being you. Did you visit curtain fabrication services Singapore you should try it!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Why your thoughts are so brilliant!? I really want what you're doing seems like you bring out the best in other people. Because lots of blog’s I’ve encountered was good but it doesn’t really encouraged people, for that I want to give you this Curtain Singapore maybe you find it helpful somehow.

    ReplyDelete

  61. You have been discovered it then you share it with your readers, I’m grateful because I’m one of your readers, I learn a lot from your posts, hope I will be able to read more. Do you have any idea about blind singapore? I'm really curious about it.


    ReplyDelete
  62. Cotton ware is one of the trusted leading company who offers blinds fabricator service, who can give you a quality and excellent service.

    ReplyDelete
  63. blinds fabrications services is one of the most famous services that Singaporeans avail but it is very hard to find a company who will give you an excellent service. Don’t worry cotton ware offers a cheap but a very excellent service for your blinds,

    ReplyDelete
  64. Is it your problem finding a company who offersblinds fabrication services Singapore?
    Don’t worry cotton ware save the day! Cotton ware offers the cheapest but excellent services for blinds

    ReplyDelete


  65. Curtain Singaporeis one of the services offered by cottoware all over the country which aim to help you in all your curtain needs.

    ReplyDelete
  66. curtain fabrication services are the type of window processing and the general appearance of the house is completed. The individuals around the region enjoy a relaxing atmosphere. In addition, curtains protect our homes against those outside who want to look inside a sneak. A window without a curtain enables all to view the interior of our dwellings and to see the glass.

    ReplyDelete
  67. curtains and fabrication service Singapore is a type of window treatment and finishes the general appearance of the house. It provides the individuals around the region with a relaxing atmosphere. Moreover, the curtains protect our homes from the outdoors who want to look inside. A window without a curtain allows everyone to look over the glass and see the interior of our rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  68. The general house appearance of Curtain Fabric Supplier Singapore is supplemented by cottonware. It provides the people around the region a relaxing atmosphere. Furthermore, curtains protect our home from individuals outside who want a sneak inside. A window without a curtain enables everyone to view the inside of our houses.

    ReplyDelete
  69. blinds fabrications services is one of the most famous services that Singaporeans avail but it is very hard to find a company who will give you an excellent service. Don’t worry cotton ware offers a cheap but a very excellent service for your blinds,

    ReplyDelete
  70. Cotton ware is one of the respected leading manufacturer of blinds fabricator service that can offer you outstanding quality and service.

    ReplyDelete
  71. Is it your issue to locate a company offering blinds fabrications? Don't think about cotton ware except for the day! Cotton ware provides the most inexpensive but outstanding blind services.

    ReplyDelete
  72. Let cotton ware aid you with the issue of creating your blinds. Cotton ware provides cheapest but excellentblinds fabrication services Singapore.

    ReplyDelete
  73. blinds fabrication services. It's very on demand service, where it's your issue to locate a laundry shop that provides a budget-friendly but can provide a great service. Okay, hopefully, the problem is solved. Cotton ware is here to ensure you get a high quality product of the services they offer at a very affordable price.

    ReplyDelete
  74. Cotton ware offers blinds fabrication Singapore. Where the curtains and blinds that they can give you is high class, classy or it depends upon your choice.

    ReplyDelete
  75. Blind Fabric Suppliers is very on demand service, where finding a laundry shop who offers a budget-friendly but can give an excellent service is your problem. Well, your problem is finally solved. Cotton ware is here to help you at a very affordable price you can get a high-quality result of the services that they offer.

    ReplyDelete
  76. Cotton ware Roller Blinds is one of the trusted leading laundry company, who can give you a quality and excellent service.

    ReplyDelete
  77. blinds fabrication Singapore is very on demand service, where finding a laundry shop who offers a budget-friendly but can give an excellent service is your problem. Well, your problem is finally solved. Cotton ware is here to help you at a very affordable price you can get a high-quality result of the services that they offer.

    ReplyDelete
  78. Immediately if you buy a new house, you will observe that you need a new set of sofa to make your house complete. If that is the case, you don’t have to buy a new one instead look for a Sofa Reupholstery professional. Like Cotton ware who offers a very good quality sofa re-upholstery service blind singapore


    ReplyDelete
  79. blinds fabrications services is one of the most famous services that Singaporeans avail but it is very hard to find a company who will give you an excellent service. Don’t worry cotton ware offers a cheap but a very excellent service for your blinds.

    ReplyDelete
  80. Cotton ware blinds fabricator service singapore is one of the trusted leading laundry company, who can give you a quality and excellent service.

    ReplyDelete
  81. Cotton ware a shop that offers good laundry services classify the items that they serve so that each item is washed in its proper setting. Cotton ware will help you to get the excellent curtain and blinds fabrication , a type of window treatment which completes the overall appearance of the building.

    ReplyDelete
  82. Cotton ware a shop that offers good laundry services classify the items that they serve so that each item is washed in its proper setting. Cotton ware will help you to get the excellent curtain and blinds singapore , a type of window treatment which completes the overall appearance of the building.

    ReplyDelete

  83. Cotton ware is one of the trusted leading company that offers blinds fabricator service, who can give you a quality and excellent service.

    ReplyDelete
  84. The curtain fabrication services are the form of window treatment and complete the total house appearance.


    ReplyDelete

  85. Let cotton ware help you in your blinds fabrication problem. Cotton ware offers the cheapest but excellent Blind Fabric Suppliers in Singapore.

    ReplyDelete

  86. A detailed description of the window cover design is given by the Wholesale Curtain Fabric Suppliers

    ReplyDelete
  87. curtains and fabrication service Singapore are a form of window treatment which completes the house's overall look.

    ReplyDelete
  88. The Curtain Fabric Suppliers Online provides a detailed description of the window cover layout.
    The Curtain Fabric Suppliers Online provides a detailed explanation of the window cover style for a thorough analysis of the window design.

    ReplyDelete
  89. A Day Curtain, for example, can give enough light coming from the sun while regulating the temperature of the room. Aside from that, since they come from light color and weight, they give a carefree yet elegant atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  90. Were you tired of finding shops where good high professional products could be offered? Don't be afraid, cotton ware is here to help you out in blinds fabricator service singapore. You can see here the excellent and high-quality services that cotton ware can offer you.

    ReplyDelete
  91. Thank you for sharing this information for us. I have got lots of information about Curtain tailoring services in this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  92. If you want to know about the best weed killer 2020 so Visit Here for more information

    ReplyDelete
  93. ware is one of the trusted leading company who offers blinds fabricator service, who can give you a quality and excellent service. baby bottles

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are the best thing and the conversations they produce are the whole purpose of blogging for me. Do tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

I love November

New house, new world, new garden