I have been tagged by one of my most favourte people, Caroline at Village Fate. I don't normally do memes, not because I am too posh but because I don't think I have much new to say, but who knows?
1. What is the one thing about being a parent
that makes you scream, ‘GET ME OUT OF HERE!’
My kids are flown. When they were younger the thing that drove me mad was daily cooking. I love cooking. I love food. It was coming in through the door, knowing that the need for fuel was so overwhelming it didn't matter what is was, and then cooking in my coat. That was the challenge.
2. What skills, if any, do you have that
would be useful in the jungle?
I very rarely get cross. When everyone else is in meltdown, I am probably in melt middle.
3. How are you likely to annoy people if you
were stuck with them for three weeks?
It depends how much you mind that I am always right.
4. What is the worst thing you have ever
Something I have cooked on a very, very bad day.
5. What luxury item would you take into the
jungle with you?
Mascara. Well you have to be able to see my eyes which is helped by a frame. I suppose Tilda Swinton manages so maybe I just need a new way of looking at the whole question.
6. What is the most daring thing you have
Daring? Can't remember. Climbed mountains with vertigo, gave presentations to strangers, ate odd stuff? Got divorced? Had kids? (not that way round). Actually never knew having kids was brave until I did it. Then, oh my god.
7. Who would you miss most if you went into
the jungle with a bunch of strangers?
Ian. Children are following very close on his heels
8. What celebrity, alive or dead, would you
like to have with you in the jungle?
Ray Mears. He could do his fabulous stuff. I could admire it.
9. What would scare you about being in
Some sort of grub.
10. After leaving the jungle, you go to a
luxury hotel. What’s the first thing you do?
Shower. Eat. How do you ever choose which to do first?