Here we go with the eight things (I've decided to drop the interesting):
1. Although he is two years younger than me, my brother and I share the same birthday. Sadly it is the 11th September, now forever taken over by 9/11.
2. I have such long toes I can pick up pencils.
3. I spent my teenage years convinced I had a hideous long nose, only to realize when I was about 28 that it was pretty normal really.
4. I am a qualified Inspector of Taxes (no, don't run, I don't do it any more).
5. My husband is my mother's cousin (must be a name for it but I am bad at things like that).
6. I love people, food (growing it and cooking it and eating it), plants, gardens, books, sunshine, wine and Welsh classes.
7. I hate arrogance, selfishness, bad manners, parents being aggressive and rude to their children, huge shopping centres, crowded airports, in fact crowds anywhere.
8. I have been colouring my hair for so long I can no longer remember what colour it would be if I left it alone.
Couldn't resist showing you these photos of the garden.